Our Terms of Trade
- All Prices are shown in New Zealand Dollars
- Payment is due at time of order.
- The buyer shall pay or reimburse to the seller all costs and/or expenses incurred by the seller in instructing a solicitor and/or
debt-collecting agency to recover any amount overdue for payment.
- In these terms and conditions, "us" or "we" is taken to refer to Alps Supplies, and "the buyer" to any individual corporation or entity
who purchases any item from us.
- Our prices vary subject to variations in the NZ$/JPY exchange rate, and are adjusted daily. For this reason, quotes given via email or any other means are approximate only. The only binding pricing is that shown by our website at the time an order is placed, confirmed and paid for.
- Risk & Property
- The ownership and security of the goods delivered remains the property of seller until full payment has been received, and if
payment is not made by the due date, the seller shall, without prejudice to any other remedies, be entitled to retake possession
of the goods and hold them until payment has been received or to resell the goods and recover from the buyer, the deficiency on
resale plus costs of repossession. The buyer agrees to contract out of Sections 120 to 123 of the Personal Property Securities Act 1999.
- Delivery shall be deemed complete when the goods are taken from the sellers premises, transported to the buyers premises or the
place agreed by the seller in its quotation or acceptance.
- Delivery of the goods may be made by instalments. If this occurs, the buyer shall pay for each instalment as if it were a separate order.
- All claims and requests for a credit must be within 14 days of invoicing. In each case, the relevant invoice numbers must be quoted. A
restocking fee of 20% will be payable by the buyer for all items incorrectly ordered.
- No claims will be considered for wilful damage. This includes damage caused by incorrect preparation of printers for transport by
the buyer, or by the presence of foreign objects in the paper path. The buyer undertakes to retain all packaging materials for any
printers purchased from us, and to familiarise themselves with the correct procedures for preparing Alps MD series printers for
transit, and to protect any printers purchased from us from dust ingres when not in use.
- Goods are supplied subject to all conditions, warranties and limitations implied by law, provided however, that the extent of the
companys liability shall be limited to replacement of faulty materials only.
- The buyer undertakes not to supply any software or drivers supplied by us to any third parties, under any circumstance. This
includes, but is not limited to:
- Offering the software or drivers for sale in digital form, or on physical media.
- Offering the software for free in digital form, or on physical media.
- Uploading the software or drivers to any website or server which allows downloads.
- Should the buyer for any reason make the software available to third parties, the buyer undertakes to provide compensation to
us of not less than NZ$ 10,000.00
- Variations and Conditions
- These or any conditions of sale can only be varied by agreement in writing. These conditions, where they are inconsistent with any
law or laws, override or contract out of that law or laws.
- No neglect, forbearance, or delay, by the seller in enforcing its rights powers or remedies, pursuant to this contract shall be deemed
to be a waiver thereof.
- The placement of an order shall for all purposes be deemed to be acceptance of these conditions.