Shipping & Returns
- All shipping is via New Zealand Post International services where the buyer is outside New Zealand, or by New Zealand Post ParcelPost where
the buyer is within New Zealand. The exception is if the order contains a printer; these orders will be shipped via Japan Post EMS.
- Shipping can take up to 25 days via International Economy, depending on customers location, and is very economical. If you require faster
shipping, please use International Air or International Express.
- Orders over NZ $250 shipping via International Economy, International Air or PacketPost will have extra insurance and track and trace
charges added automatically at the checkout.
- Orders over NZ $2000 shipping via International Express will have extra insurance charges added automatically at the checkout.
- Orders shipping via untracked methods (International Economy, International Air or PacketPost, where the order value is under NZ $250) are
shipped entirely at the buyers risk.
- Printers will be shipped ex-Japan via EMS.
- All customs duties and/or import related taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser, and are NOT included in the purchase price or
- We will not ship to Nigeria or to other countries which are deemed as high risk.
- All orders will ship once payment in full has been received and cleared
- No returns will accepted without a valid Returned Materials Authorisation (RMA) number.
- All warranty returns are Return to Base (RTB), where Base is the originating country from which the item was shipped to the buyer.
- All shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- A restocking fee of 20% will be charged for returns of any items incorrectly ordered or no longer required.
- We will only accept incorrectly ordered items, or items no longer required, for return if the items are still in "as new" conditions.
This includes all packaging, which must still be unopened.
- The placement of an order shall for all purposes be deemed to be acceptance of these conditions.